foam recycling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://foam-recycling.666forum.com

How to dispose of the  Styrofoam packaging you get ? Empty How to dispose of the Styrofoam packaging you get ?

Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:41 am
Do you have this experience? When you buy furniture or fresh food, you always receive Styrofoam packaging. Although these packaging are useful, they take up a lot of space. But you do not want to just throw them into the rubbish bin because it is wasteful.
Here I want to tell you how to deal with it.

You can reuse it
Reuse it is the most convenient way. I used to spend money on those flowerpots, but recently I have found that Styrofoam packaging can completely replace flowerpots, as long as you do not take the beauty into account.

You can sell it
You can make money from selling it, and how much you can earn depends on how much Styrofoam you have collected.

You can recycle it
If you have only a few Styrofoam, you don't need to recycle it. But if you continue to have a lot of waste Styrofoam, you can buy a Styrofoam recycling equipment. This is also the way many enterprises choose because the recycled ingots can be sold at a high price.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum