foam recycling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://foam-recycling.666forum.com

As annoying Styrofoam, where exactly is my destination? Empty As annoying Styrofoam, where exactly is my destination?

Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:52 am
Although I have been praised for my excellent performance of keeping warm and fresh, human beings always scold me after they praise me and say I have polluted the environment. Actually, they have misunderstood me.

As annoying Styrofoam, not only can I help people transport and store when I am not recycled, but also I can be made into their favorite decorations after being recycled. The reason why I was scolded is due to the ignorance of human beings. They do not know I am 100% recyclable.

In fact, I can be recycled as long as I am put into a foam recycling machine. After I go out of the machine, I will transfer into a solid form, which can be sold at a high price to make useful photo frames. To sum up, don't scold me when you see me the next time. I can't be blamed for you not dealing with me in a reasonable way
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum